Be Strong International has partnered with Miami-Dade County Public School's (M-DCPS) honors Academic Year Internship Program to incentive education and workforce development within our community. High school juniors and seniors who participate in the internship will receive meaningful, career-related experience while earning honors credit.
Interns Will Gain:
- Training in professional and interpersonal adequacy in the work field environment
- Strength-based personality and character assessment
- Networking opportunities with entrepreneurs, philanthropists and community leaders
- Professional etiquette
- Problem-solving skills when working in a team
- Interview skills
- Networking in LinkedIn for professional development and resume building
- Effective communication skills
- Social emotional learning
- Leadership and influence skills
- Social responsibility
- Youth mentoring skills
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to receive updates on events, workshops and other services!